We a complete job, from start to finish. We remove wildlife humanely and effectively, using the proper traps, tools, and techniques for each unique animal and situation.
When we encounter animals inside a house, we inspect every part of the house, from ground level to every part of the roof, to identify all the areas of entry, and all vulnerable
areas, and we perform professional repairs, with guarantee, to seal entry holes shut. We inspect inside the attic to find any damage or biohazard, and provide full cleaning services. We offer attic decontamination, poison-free and permanent rodent control,
bat colony exclusion, bird prevention, snake removal, dead animal removal and odor control, and more.
Indianapolis, Indiana is home to a number of animals and pests that can cause damage to personal property. If left untreated these nuisance animals can cause a great amount of damage leaving
you with a hefty pricetag. We want to take care of your nuisance pest and wildlife issues before they get out of hand. We take care of any animal or pest problem you may have including raccoons,
squirrels, cockroaches, mice, bees, birds, termites, and many others. We service Indianapolis and adjacent cities and towns such as Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Lawrence, Westfield, Plainfield, Zionsville,
Franklin, and others. Give us a call so we can take care of your nuisance wildlife problems in a timely manner.
NOTE: We are not the Marion County Animal Control Services. We do provide wildlife removal in Marion County Indiana, but we are a private company. Please do not call us regarding any matters that should be directed to the free county animal services. They deal
with dog and cat issues, and select issues such as an animal on the street, etc. Below is the TIP OF THE MONTH regarding local Marion County animal services related matters:
Common Problems Caused By Stray Dogs
Today there are many stray dogs available in almost all the streets and roads of the country. Even though many organizations and also the government have taken with the necessary steps to reduce the number of stray dogs they are still in the same number. The main reason for most of the organizations for making the stray dogs away from the normal life would be the problems that have been caused by them. Those common problems are as follows:
- The main problem would be the diseases that will spread because of these stray dogs. This is because Ticks is one of the diseases that would pick the dog easily during its walk. Even though you can easily remove from dog’s skin, it would lead to many problems if the dog get infected
- Since the stray dogs are behaving like wild animals, it has become as necessary for the people to be aware of stray dogs. This is because we don’t their mood when they will get angry and in what situation they will attack the people
- If you have taken care of a pet dog in your home, it can also be threatened by the stray dogs
- Another important thing would be the noises that have been produced by these stray dogs
- Apart from these things sometimes these stray dogs would start to attack the people come along the way and make them to get with the unexpected accidents
Because of these reasons most of the organizations have tried to catch over the dogs and take care of them.
Controlling The Problems Of Stray Dogs:
When you have decided to reduce the problems that have been created by the stray dogs, you can go through these following steps:
• As your pets you can also be friendly with the stray dogs to by providing foods to them, so that they will act like your pet. But it would be better to not to allow your pets to play with the stray dogs
• Tell your children to not to play with the stray dogs and you should also have to handle them carefully
• You can even inform about these stray dogs to the nearest animal control center, so that they would come and catch the dogs to their shelter
If you are not able to control the problems of stray dogs in all these methods, it would be the best thing for you to stay away from the stray dogs. This is because sometimes stray dogs would want to attack the people to get with raw food. The main reason for this wild behavior would be they are not able to find out the suitable and favorite food for them in the places, where human beings live at the most. If you have found out such behavior in stray dogs you should have to immediately inform to the animal shelters. It is not a better decision to try to kill the stray dogs.
To learn more about our services, visit the Indianapolis wildlife removal